Thank you to everyone who attended this year's FT Property Summit. Thank you also to our associated sponsor Clifford Chance. With the high calibre of speakers, panellists and attendees, feedback from this year's Summit has been excellent and we hope everyone enjoyed the sessions and found this year's Summit worthwhile. We look forward to welcoming you to next year's event, details of which will be released in due course.
As the UK property market continues to boom, speculation is centred on current trends shaping the industry.
- What impact will government policy have on the real estate market?
- How will the market be affected by global economic developments such as falling oil prices, quantitative easing in the eurozone and slower growth in China?
- When can interest rates be expected to rise?
- Will London be able to retain its competitive edge as a global city in the next decade?
- How will the capital’s growth continue to ripple out across the UK to regional cities, and is the infrastructure sufficient to support this?
The Financial Times is delighted to present the 9th annual FT Property Summit, which will bring together global investors, occupiers, lenders and developers to explore the opportunities available in the UK commercial property market, highlighting key areas for growth and assessing future prospects.
By attending the Summit, you will
- discover how global economic and political developments are affecting the real estate sector;
- find out where the most attractive investment prospects lie in the UK and Europe;
- be the first to hear about the latest innovations set to transform the industry; and
- hear expert insights and predictions about how the London and regional markets are changing