The new mobility ecosystem isn’t just set to change how we travel, it’s set to change how we live our lives. The cities we live in are increasingly connected, offering the perfect platforms to test new mobility solutions. The challenge lies in getting businesses and consumers to embrace this new era of mobility-related products and services by making them as accessible and sustainable as possible.
Join over 200 senior executives at the FT Future of Mobility Summit 2019 for a full day of networking and knowledge-sharing with an agenda designed to help decision-makers in all industries stay on track in a new era for transport. Skillfully moderated by the FT’s world-class journalists, an unrivalled selection of experts, innovators and influencers will delve into a wide range of issues:
- What are the latest trends in autonomy and connectivity?
- How can transport networks in cities be successfully updated with the latest mobility solutions?
- Where are the business opportunities in the new mobility ecosystem?
- Who should pay for the supporting infrastructure?
- How can we make the future of mobility environmentally sustainable?