Join over 400 of the most influential players in the automotive industry at the fifth annual FT Future of the Car Summit 2019 for two days of incredible insights and unmissable networking.
Skillfully moderated by our world-class journalists, an unrivalled selection of industry experts, innovators and thought leaders will bring the wider economic picture into view and delve into the details that matter:
- How are OEMs leveraging their assets in new ways beyond their own core business?
- How are big data & analytics revolutionising the business of making and selling cars?
- Talk of a driverless future is commonplace, but when will “peak driving” actually happen?
- What are the jaw-dropping new technologies and business concepts turning the auto-industry on its head?
- As the car begins to evolve beyond recognition, how do OEMs and their new partners win each other’s trust and the trust of consumers?
- Find the answers to the critical questions and get the very best actionable intelligence on what’s really going on in one of the world’s fastest-moving industries.