FT-ODX puts you in a room full of your boardroom peers where everyone is comfortable speaking candidly about the most pressing governance issues of the day. Our panels are led by winners of the prestigious Outstanding Directors award and other experienced board members, who share professional experiences and insights and create an open forum for dialogue. No one sells, no one lectures, and there are no slide presentations. Instead, every session is fueled by questions from an intimate audience and all discussions are off-the-record. This unique format creates the power of FT-ODX.
FT-ODX (Outstanding Directors Exchange) New York 2019
- Topics and speakers provide timely input on today’s top boardroom challenges
- The intimate directors-only setting encourages candid discussion among peers during off the record sessions
- There are no slide presentations, speeches or lectures
- It is a rare chance to network with sitting corporate directors from across Corporate America
Attendance is limited to sitting directors of publicly traded companies eager to take part in candid exchanges with boardroom peers on the seminal topics of the day. It fulfills board requirements for continuing director education and serves as an important networking forum.
Recent boards in attendance include:
Ally Financial · AXIS Capital Holdings · Barnes Group · Catalent · Citigroup · Citizens Financial Group · CMS Energy Corporation · Crane Co. · CVS Health · Deluxe Corporation · Edge Therapeutics · Exelon Corporation · Express · First Data Corporation · Freddie Mac · General Mills · HSBC Holdings · Hubbell Incorporated · Ingersoll-Rand · Kaman Corporation · Lear Corporation · Marsh & McLennan Companies · Masonite International Corporation · ON Semiconductor · Pearson · Public Service Enterprise Group · PVH Corp. · R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. · RenaissanceRe Holdings · Teva Pharmaceutical · The Hershey Co. · The Progressive Corporation · TrueCar · United States Steel Corporation · WestRock Co. · Wintrust Financial Corporation · WPP · Xylem
- Access to an exclusive invite-only audience of directors of publicly-traded companies
- Face-to-face networking opportunities throughout conference sessions and at meals and breaks
- Prestigious speakers - Sitting board chairs, CEOs and independent directors make up the bulk of the speaker roster, supplemented by prominent experts in key governance fields
- Relevant programming - ODX agendas are packed with the issues that keep directors up at night. The speakers bring real world experiences and insights and speak candidly in our off-the-record setting
- Highest level of exposure, branding & visibility - Branding on marketing collateral that appear in the Financial Times, Agenda and during the event
- ROI - The majority of directors attending serve on two or more public boards providing access to 50+ boards
For more information on future opportunities to partner with ODX, please contact:
Please note our ODX cancellation policy:
Individual Tickets: To receive a refund, minus a $750 registration fee, we must receive written notification of any cancellation no later than 45 calendar days before the event. Participants who cancel after this date forfeit the entire program fee. You may designate a substitute participant with the approval of the program director.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.