Now in its fourth successful year, the FT Energy Transition Strategies Summit continues in its quest to unravel the complexities of the energy transition.
At a time when a wave of climate protest and growing commitment internationally to the goals of zero net carbon give hope for decisive action, the Summit will explore the fundamental changes now required to the energy system, transport, industry, the economy and society, and the risks and opportunities ahead.
Topics to be addressed at the Summit will include:
- Faster, Deeper: What should be the policy priorities for net zero?
- Industrial policy or markets? Transition perspectives - Mapping a sustainable pathway to net zero
- The Big FT debate: Is there a role for gas in a net zero economy?
- Hydrogen – fourth time lucky?
- Mapping the energy transition in Asia – Implications for global energy markets
- Offshore wind: Energy gamechanger?
- New energy markets: unlocking the value of carbon
- What’s next for energy storage?
- Decarbonising transport – the next stage