The Future of the Car Summit is our big picture, mega-trends event for international OEMs seeking to turn the forces of disruption into engines of growth.
Skillfully moderated by our world-class journalists, the 6th annual FT Future of the Car Summit will boast an unrivalled line-up of industry experts, innovators and thought leaders will bring the wider economic picture into view and delve into the details that matter:
- How are car-makers, suppliers, retailers, tech companies and mobility service providers responding to the shifting dynamics within the global car sector?
- What are the key lessons to be learnt from existing collaborations between start-ups and car-makers?
- As the car industry continues to be turned upside-down by technological and socio-cultural disruption, what does it mean to be a car retailer in the current environment?
- What new technologies and skills do Tier 1 suppliers need to acquire if they are to succeed in the new mobility landscape and stay ahead of their competitors?
- What are the critical trends, innovations and technologies set to impact the automotive sector in the next 6-18 months?
Find answers to the critical questions and get the very best actionable intelligence on what’s really going on in one of the world’s fastest-moving industries.
Join over 600 of the most influential players in the automotive industry for two days of incredible insights and unmissable networking.