Leaders in Business Sustainability, originally scheduled for 10 March in Stockholm, has been postponed. The event will go ahead at a later date which will be published soon.
Uncertainty is one of the greatest obstacles facing productivity and prosperity across Europe. The strongest adapt and evolve. This is the task ahead for our brightest business leaders. The Financial Time and Dassault Systems will explore the sustainability of business models and the sustainability of people by addressing both the strategic vision of leaders, and the reality of execution and delivery.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO DELIVER A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS?
Faced with unprecedented disruption and uncertainty, corporate leaders are rethinking their strategies and undertaking a shift in ways of doing business as they strive to adapt and achieve longevity in a rapidly changing world.
While for the last 30 years, productivity, profitability and efficiency have been at the centre of how companies are managed, increasingly start-ups to international corporations now pay attention to business sustainability.
Join us, in partnership with Dassault Systems, at Leaders in Business Sustainability for a day of critical insight in a truly interactive and stimulating forum, as we address the questions:
- What is the meaning of business sustainability?
- Which factors undermine longevity and inhibit sustainable growth?
- What qualities characterise enduring companies and enable them to survive and thrive?
- How are business models and cultures evolving to build agility and sustain organisations?
From Strategy to Reality
In an interactive and collaborative forum, delivered using a combination of technology and facilitation, participants will work with their peers to collaboratively answer the question ‘What does it take to deliver a Sustainable Business?’ and agree practical solutions and actions – around three key topics:
- Sustainable Business Models: Fostering agility - understanding the inhibitors and enablers of delivering more sustainable business models.
- Sustainable Products: Speed of innovation – how to deliver the next generation of tangible and intangible products and services, improving their flexibility and speed to market.
- Sustainable People: Workforce of the future - capturing the knowledge and know-how of our current workforce and preparing our own businesses for shifting work patterns.
We will explore the subject at two levels, addressing both the strategic vision of leaders, and the reality of execution and delivery.
Attendees will be the first to hear the results of independent research conducted amongst over 150 senior executives from major European and North American organisations that will give informed context to the discussions.