FT-ODX continues to be the gold standard for director education. Completely off-the-record, these interactive events convene sitting public company directors to discuss timely and strategic boardroom matters in a setting where everyone is comfortable speaking candidly about the most pressing governance issues of the day. Winners of the prestigious Outstanding Directors award and other experienced board members lead panels and share their professional experiences and insights, creating an open forum for dialogue. Attendees glean insights and ideas to bring back to their boardrooms. No one sells, no one lectures, and there are no slide presentations. This unique format creates the power of FT-ODX.
Topics to be discussed this year include:
- Thriving in uncertain times
- Fit for purpose: Board structure and composition for the next decade
- New trends in director accountability
- The expanding role of the comp committee
- Competing on culture and talent
- Ensuring effective digital oversight at the board level